- Open Meeting -
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Commissioners Hearing Room
1. Project No. 21208 - Texas Universal Service Fund (TUSF) Administration. (Discussion and possible action) Jay Stone
2. Project No. 39586 - Rulemaking Proceeding to Amend Substantive Rules Relating to the Texas High Cost Universal Service Plan, and P.U.C. SUBST. R. 26.404, Relating to the Small and Rural Incumbent Local Exchange Company Universal Service Plan. (Discussion and possible action) Marshall Adair
3. Project No. 39717 - PUC Rulemaking Proceeding Related to Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services and the Texas Universal Service Fund. (Discussion and possible action) Cliff Crouch and Davida Dwyer
4. Project No. 39837 - Rulemaking Procedure to Amend P.U.C. SUBST. R. 26.415 Regarding Requirements for Evidence of Delivery for the Purpose of Vendor or Service Provider Reimbursement (Proposal for Publication) David Smithson and Scottie Aplin
5. Discussion and possible action regarding implementation of state and federal legislation affecting telecommunications markets, current and projected rulemaking projects, and Commission priorities.
6. Docket No. 38448; SOAH Docket No. 473-10-5433 - Petition of Just Energy Texas, LP for the Commission to Resolve a Billing Dispute. (Final Order) Laura Kennedy
7. Docket No. 38732; SOAH Docket No. 473-11-0494 - Petition of Commission Staff to Revoke the Retail Electric Provider Certification of TexRep6, LLC. (Final Order) Laura Kennedy
8. Docket No. 39541; SOAH Docket No. 473-11-7472 - Application of Southwestern Public Service Company to Amend a Certificate of Convenience and Necessity for a Combustion Turbine in Lubbock County. (Final Order) Katherine Lengieza-Gross
9. Docket No. 39740; SOAH Docket No. 473-12-0073 - Application of Southwestern Public Service Company for Authority to Implement a Surcharge to Recover Under-Collected Fuel Costs. (Final Order) Larry Barnes
10. Docket No. 39722 - Remand of Docket No. 31056 (Application of AEP Texas Central Company and CPL Retail Energy, LP to Determine True-Up Balances Pursuant to PURA § 39.262). (Discussion and possible action) Heidi Jackson
11. Docket No. 39809 - Application of CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric, LLC for Financing Order. (Discussion and possible action, including Final Order)
12. Docket No. 39644 - Application of Oncor Electric Delivery Company, LLC for Interim Update of Wholesale Transmission Rates Pursuant to P.U.C. SUBST. R. 25.192(h)(1). (Final Order) Irene Montelongo
13. Docket No. 39671 - Application of Southwestern Public Service Company for Approval of: (1) Final True-Up of its Power Cost Recovery Factors and Transmission Cost Recovery Factors; and (2) Associated Refunds and Surcharges. (Final Order) Irene Montelongo
14. Docket No. 39791 - Agreed Notice of Violation and Settlement Agreement Relating to Texas Power L.P.'s Violation of PURA §§ 17.004 and 39.101 and P.U.C. SUBST. R. 25.473, 25.474, 25.475, 25.479, 25.483, ad 25.485, Concerning Customer Protection Rules for Retail Electric Service. (Final Order) Irene Montelongo
15. Docket No. 39792 - Agreed Notice of Violation and Settlement Agreement Relating to Lower Colorado River Authority's (QSE) Violation of PURA § 39.151(j) and P.U.C. SUBST. R. 25.503, Relating to Failure to Adhere to ERCOT Protocol § 6.3.2(2) Concerning Ancillary Service Requirements. (Final Order) Irene Montelongo
16. Project No. 38674 - Amendments to Customer Protection Rules Relating to Advanced Meters. (Proposal for Adoption) Therese Harris and John Zerwas
17. Project No. 39349 - Rulemaking Proceeding to Amend 25.93, Quarterly Wholesale Electricity Transaction Reports. (Proposal for Adoption) Jason Haas and Doug Whitworth
18. Project No. 39357 - Project to Develop a Standard Form for the Prepaid Disclosure Statement. (Discussion and possible action) Rebecca Reed and Scottie Aplin
19. Project No. 37897 - PUC Proceeding Relating to Resource and Reserve Adequacy and Shortage Pricing. (Discussion and possible action)
20. Project No. 37344 - Information Related to the Entergy Regional State Committee. (Discussion and possible action)
21. Discussion and possible action on electric reliability; electric market development; ERCOT oversight; transmission planning, construction, and cost recovery in areas outside of ERCOT; SPP Regional State Committee and electric reliability standards and organizations arising under federal law.
22. Discussion and possible action regarding implementation of state and federal legislation, affecting electricity markets, current and projected rulemaking projects, and Commission priorities.
23. Project No. 39518 - Rulemaking Related to Implementation of SB 855, Amending PROC. R. 22.52, Relating to Notice in Licensing Proceedings (Proposal for Adoption) Jason Haas
24. Project No. 39646 - PUC Report on Extreme Weather Preparedness Best Practices. (Discussion and possible action, including delegation of authority to Executive Director) David Featherston
25. Discussion and possible action regarding agency review by Sunset Advisory Commission, operating budget, strategic plan, appropriations request, project assignments, correspondence, staff reports, agency administrative issues, fiscal matters and personnel policy.
26. Discussion and possible action regarding customer service issues, including but not limited to correspondence and complaint issues.
27. Infrastructure Reliability, Emergency Management, and Homeland Security matters. (Discussion and possible action) David Featherston
28. Closed Session
Home About Admin Contact Admin Services Help